skyblue Perspectives
5
.
moon
.
sky
Welcome.
Please give me your blog links, esp. if they have previously been on this blog. Thank you.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Was typing a post in my private blog last night and I lost it after I finished. How idiotic. This always happens and I really couldn't be bothered to retype it in again. The main part about blogs is that writing/typing is therapeutic. It helps to sooth emotions by organising your thoughts, basically spelling things out. I always feel that this is one of my weaknesses, that my thoughts or emotions are never thoroughly composed in my head. I need the aid of paper and pen (computer moniter and keyboard) to organise what I think, to sort out my thoughts and simply to talk. It's one of the best listeners there are, though it never comes close to any human substitute.
Seems like the whole world is being emo these days. (By the whole world, I mean the small world of FFC in melbourne here. It's just a 'cool' slang and lingo here. Generation gaps to those who don't understand it out there.)
This post, therefore, is about rambling. No exciting stuff, nor any structured Days Of My Life dramas today. Nope. One reason why I started out with silverblack and not a post like this was the tedious job of reporting what you do to others and not including your emotions in. It gets tiring because
1) You literally report to others.
2) You cant put your full emotions and thoughts in it for fear that someone involved might read and you dont want people to know how you're feeling blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Sick.
3) What's the point of blogging if you can't put in how you feel?
Therefore, it only made sense to key in generic posts regarding life, love, death and whathaveyous, without much personal reference to your own life. Those are my thoughts, truly, but without deep emotional attachment. They are posts of revelation and inspiration which helped me get through my life, and which I do not mind sharing with others if it can help them get through theirs. I am not inspired daily, so I do not blog everyday.
Seriously, the one thing I really cannot stand about personal blogs is that they make references to events that occur in their life, and sometimes you wonder if you had anything to do with making people feel upset or angry or happy. It communicates unnecessarily. Yet, reading blogs can be addictive. It's the epitome of technology in kaypohness.
So all of you out there that reads this, take it as a magazine or a novel that spices up your lives. I don't claim to write well nor have a very interesting life, but if you want to be entertained, keep glued. Just don't get addicted.
Disclaimer: I'm babbling. So don't take this post too seriously. Gotta go for dinner at jansen's place now. Life rocks when people cook for each other.
Oh one more thing. I had a dream on monday night about a dinosaur chewing my brother's head off. So I called back home (in real life, not the dream) to check on them. Turns out my brother developed a high fever of 40.5degrees Celsius on monday night. Kindly give your thoughts on dreams and what they mean, if they do at all. No biological explanations please thank you.
5.moon.sky
2:27 pm
This picture was taken at a CSS 2006 Trivarsity Retreat at The Church of St. Teresa, by a fellow retreat cum CSS member.
Besides its bluish hue, I love how the shot was taken: from the church looking out to the city. We are often attracted by
the excitement that this world has to offer, but we should often be reminded that as Catholics, it is important
to look back at our selves to reflect, and to turn to God as often as it possible. For we are, afterall, children of God.
I thought of replacing this picture when I lost my template, but I could not find another so full of meaning and beauty to me.
It reminds me of my identities and roles - my spirituality, my God, my home, the people who read this blog, and of my own beauty.
Nicole
13 October 1987
(what do people usually say?)
a person of few words
unless you know me really well
but since you're reading this blog most likely you do
so whatever you don't already know about me you should be able to find it out here
anything else, just ask me
ninjaturtle87@hotmail.com
oh and don't bother asking me out
unless you want to go Down Under
mood: resigned
song in her head: wants to give you up. she knows you're not the one. not the one who understands her. not the one who wants to support her and love her for all her imperfections.
Get awesome blog templates
like this one from BlogSkins.com