skyblue Perspectives
5
.
moon
.
sky
Welcome.
Please give me your blog links, esp. if they have previously been on this blog. Thank you.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Apparently, movies here are released later than that in Singapore. Spiderman 3 was just released on thursday, and some 14 of us from COSDU went to watch it at IMAX. It was a group booking for tickets, so it costs less than the usual price for IMAX. Still expensive at $12.50, but for spiderman, I felt it was worth it. Even though it's different from our dome-shaped IMAX in spore in that it's only a very large screen, the effects were good.
Kinda thought that this film is the best of the three, but probably because I can't really remember the second one and the first one was rather cheesy. After the show we were talking about how MJ must really love Peter Parker a lot, even after all the heartbreaking things he did to her, and we concluded that he was in process of searching for his true self. Well, that's true, even for the previous two movies. He's always looking for himself.
Everybody loses themselves sometimes, including the heroes and villians. The difference between them is that the heroes manage to find themselves back while the villians do not. It seems hard sometimes, but the important thing is to try.
And I think I'm falling sick.The weather and the sick people around me are not helping, not that I'm blaming anyone. And not to mention getting lost.
It's all about making choices. There's always a choice.
5.moon.sky
11:45 am
This picture was taken at a CSS 2006 Trivarsity Retreat at The Church of St. Teresa, by a fellow retreat cum CSS member.
Besides its bluish hue, I love how the shot was taken: from the church looking out to the city. We are often attracted by
the excitement that this world has to offer, but we should often be reminded that as Catholics, it is important
to look back at our selves to reflect, and to turn to God as often as it possible. For we are, afterall, children of God.
I thought of replacing this picture when I lost my template, but I could not find another so full of meaning and beauty to me.
It reminds me of my identities and roles - my spirituality, my God, my home, the people who read this blog, and of my own beauty.
Nicole
13 October 1987
(what do people usually say?)
a person of few words
unless you know me really well
but since you're reading this blog most likely you do
so whatever you don't already know about me you should be able to find it out here
anything else, just ask me
ninjaturtle87@hotmail.com
oh and don't bother asking me out
unless you want to go Down Under
mood: resigned
song in her head: wants to give you up. she knows you're not the one. not the one who understands her. not the one who wants to support her and love her for all her imperfections.
Get awesome blog templates
like this one from BlogSkins.com