skyblue Perspectives
5
.
moon
.
sky
Welcome.
Please give me your blog links, esp. if they have previously been on this blog. Thank you.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Yesterday was Trauma Day. The day started out fine, with the usual lects and tuts, until my Phy tut. I went in, sat down, started doing my work until the tutor walked over and asked "Why don't you go sit with the rest? You know, spread the love..." By that time of the day my mind was already half blank, and the rest went into Physics. "Er..." and I gave him a blank look. Then someone from the other side of the class said something and my tutor said "fair enough" and walked off to teach. Had a feeling that person just saved my skin. Oh well. When you enter a classroom full of Caucasians and one table of Australasians including a girl called Celina, you tend to find a seat at an empty table right at the back of the classroom.
Trauma 2:
Actually it wasn't that traumatic. It was fun, except for the complains about being hungry and taking so long. Dinner was Mee Hoon Kway, courtesy of Su San. She made the dough from flour, eggs and water (applaud), which tastes good. Just that we cooked such a big pot that the bottom was burnt and the kway turned soggy because we were slow in tossing our flat pieces of dough into the pot. We'll do better next time. The fried ikan bilis were good too. Miss eating this kind of 'homemade' ban mian dough really. Feeling is just different from pasta. Time to try dumplings. hehe.
Went home, studied bio till 2plus, and did my night prayers until about 3am. Was halfway through my bible reading when I heard some noises from my neighbour's room. She had brought her boyfriend home and omg I was super digusted. The moaning got louder until it almost became a scream. It did sounded quite painful... I really couldn't concentrate on reading anything after that. When it didn't stop after 5minutes I couldn't take anymore, so I turned on my laptop again and blasted any song on my playlist. Funnily enough, the wall banging and moaning next door stopped for a while after my song ended. Guess they had enough discretion to stop and switch on the tv after they realised a Korean rock song was suddenly being blasted from the window next to theirs. Anyhow, I was traumatised enough to transfer my music blasting from my laptop to my mp3, and slept with the music on.
I havent seen how my neighbour looks like yet, but from her accent, she's a Malay girl from either Singapore or Malaysia. Sex and booze does not just apply to the locals.
Disgusted.
On a much lighter note, we celebrated Joey's 21st bday today! Had dinner at Ants Bistro, and the food was good, even though it was not exactly cheap. We bought a Strawberry Mousse cake from Brunetti's for him and had it at my place cause the restaurant didn't allow us to have it there. The cake was heavenly! About as good as Christine. Gong yue bought him a black Sony mp3 player. We each chipped in a bit and she paid the rest.
I hope you can still recognise me in dec. hehe.
5.moon.sky
10:03 pm
This picture was taken at a CSS 2006 Trivarsity Retreat at The Church of St. Teresa, by a fellow retreat cum CSS member.
Besides its bluish hue, I love how the shot was taken: from the church looking out to the city. We are often attracted by
the excitement that this world has to offer, but we should often be reminded that as Catholics, it is important
to look back at our selves to reflect, and to turn to God as often as it possible. For we are, afterall, children of God.
I thought of replacing this picture when I lost my template, but I could not find another so full of meaning and beauty to me.
It reminds me of my identities and roles - my spirituality, my God, my home, the people who read this blog, and of my own beauty.
Nicole
13 October 1987
(what do people usually say?)
a person of few words
unless you know me really well
but since you're reading this blog most likely you do
so whatever you don't already know about me you should be able to find it out here
anything else, just ask me
ninjaturtle87@hotmail.com
oh and don't bother asking me out
unless you want to go Down Under
mood: resigned
song in her head: wants to give you up. she knows you're not the one. not the one who understands her. not the one who wants to support her and love her for all her imperfections.
Get awesome blog templates
like this one from BlogSkins.com