skyblue Perspectives
5
.
moon
.
sky
Welcome.
Please give me your blog links, esp. if they have previously been on this blog. Thank you.
Friday, November 16, 2007
At least my toothache chose the right time to appear and disappear. It came just after the exams, and disappeared on the morning of the day we were to have our afternoon tea. Apt.
Ytd afternoon, su san, minglei, gong yue and I met at the hungry jacks tram stop and took at tram down to the Royal Melbourne Botanical Gardens, where we took a walk and reached a cafe located next to the lake. It was a bright sunny and hot day, too good to be enjoying our scones in the cold dark and dreary air conditioned section of the tea room. We took it out to the patio, found a table in a well shaded area, found chairs that weren't soiled by bird droppings, and sat down for our scones. Each of us had a plain scone and a fruit scone, with fresh cream and raspberry cream. I still like my scones with butter, mascorpone cream and jam. Even so, the scones at the gardens were good, soft and yeasty, though they aren't the best I've tasted so far. I think those at Miss Marples are better. Or maybe they are just different.
It's nice to have girl's outing. Good change. We should do it more often. Talk was good too. photos
Today's weather is no different from yesterday's. The temperature has been soaring and it will continue. Heard that the temp for one of the days next week is 35degrees Celsius. I've been using today to pack, and I've decided that the last thing I'll dismantle is my fan.
Should go to the beach while the temp is still under 30degreesC.
5.moon.sky
1:58 pm
This picture was taken at a CSS 2006 Trivarsity Retreat at The Church of St. Teresa, by a fellow retreat cum CSS member.
Besides its bluish hue, I love how the shot was taken: from the church looking out to the city. We are often attracted by
the excitement that this world has to offer, but we should often be reminded that as Catholics, it is important
to look back at our selves to reflect, and to turn to God as often as it possible. For we are, afterall, children of God.
I thought of replacing this picture when I lost my template, but I could not find another so full of meaning and beauty to me.
It reminds me of my identities and roles - my spirituality, my God, my home, the people who read this blog, and of my own beauty.
Nicole
13 October 1987
(what do people usually say?)
a person of few words
unless you know me really well
but since you're reading this blog most likely you do
so whatever you don't already know about me you should be able to find it out here
anything else, just ask me
ninjaturtle87@hotmail.com
oh and don't bother asking me out
unless you want to go Down Under
mood: resigned
song in her head: wants to give you up. she knows you're not the one. not the one who understands her. not the one who wants to support her and love her for all her imperfections.
Get awesome blog templates
like this one from BlogSkins.com