skyblue Perspectives
5
.
moon
.
sky
Welcome.
Please give me your blog links, esp. if they have previously been on this blog. Thank you.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
I arrived back in Melb on 25 Feb. It's been more than a year since I've first came here. How things have changed! Not particularly my environment: Melbourne is still the same old as I left it. This place has made me grow, in many ways unexpected. I'm not saying Singapore did not, but that I found different dimensions in which I could grow in. My sentiment about this place have differed as well. When I first came, I hated the terrain, even though I could see things I ought to love. So I knew that it would only be a matter of time that I will love this place, and now I am slowly gearing towards that direction.
My new place is on Murphy St, across the road from VRI, the vet campus. I'll take 5 mins to walk to school, which means that I will more likely be late. Anw, it's a house with 3 bedrooms, a living room, one kitchen and one shared toilet. I'm taking the master bedroom, which is at the corner of the house, so technically I get all the cold at night since I'm not buffered by many rooms. My house is facing a primary school too, so in the day I get the sounds of kids screaming during playtime. I still like this place though, not just for its convenience. I like its serenity, despite feeling that it gets too quiet at night and too noisy in the day. This house has a peaceful feel to it. Perhaps it's the fact that it remains cool even in summer. Perhaps it's the fact that it has a small backyard and a garage, two rose bushes in front, and a small cobbled driveway along the side of the house beyond the fencing. Perhaps it's the fact that the noise in the day are joyful sounds. Perhaps it's the fact that the neighbour next to my house has an apricot tree. An apricot tree! I'm so gonna grab a basket and squat below it one day, just to catch them when they fall.
One day, I'll grab some pics instead.
Summer is ending, so is the break. Autumn is falling, and so are my grades. Oh I'm starting school on mon.
Murphy St. No Murphy's Laws I hope. future pics are here.
5.moon.sky
10:37 pm
This picture was taken at a CSS 2006 Trivarsity Retreat at The Church of St. Teresa, by a fellow retreat cum CSS member.
Besides its bluish hue, I love how the shot was taken: from the church looking out to the city. We are often attracted by
the excitement that this world has to offer, but we should often be reminded that as Catholics, it is important
to look back at our selves to reflect, and to turn to God as often as it possible. For we are, afterall, children of God.
I thought of replacing this picture when I lost my template, but I could not find another so full of meaning and beauty to me.
It reminds me of my identities and roles - my spirituality, my God, my home, the people who read this blog, and of my own beauty.
Nicole
13 October 1987
(what do people usually say?)
a person of few words
unless you know me really well
but since you're reading this blog most likely you do
so whatever you don't already know about me you should be able to find it out here
anything else, just ask me
ninjaturtle87@hotmail.com
oh and don't bother asking me out
unless you want to go Down Under
mood: resigned
song in her head: wants to give you up. she knows you're not the one. not the one who understands her. not the one who wants to support her and love her for all her imperfections.
Get awesome blog templates
like this one from BlogSkins.com